CON-CRET is a new kind of creatine supplement from Promera Health that has been getting RAVE reviews. The secret is creatine...
Creatine is a naturally occurring nitrogenous organic acid which aids the body by helping it supply energy primarily to the muscle as well as to...
Bodybuilders looking for that muscle building edge have utilized creatine supplements such as GNC Amplified Creatine 189 to bulk...
Facts You Need to Know About Creatine Hydrochloride
Creatine hydrochloride comes from creatine, which is a type of nitrogenous organic acid that naturally occurs in the vertebrate to supply energy to the cells in the body, notably the muscles. Creatine HCl is a kind of hydrochloride salt that was patented in 2009 to be marketed as a bodybuilding and athletic supplement. Creatine hydrochloride was found to be more soluble in water compared to its monohydrate counterpart primarily because of its higher solubility.
Creatine hydrochloride dosage is likewise lower compared to that of the creatine monohydrate products. Creatine HCl products provide additional energy source to the skeletal muscles during high intensity athletic performance. Creatine hydrochloride study efforts began during the early 1990s when it was popularized as a performance enhancing supplement in 1992.
Creatine is a vital molecule used in the production of energy, muscle building, and activation of neuro-muscular function. It is responsible for catalyzing fuel for each cell of the body. Even though it is a naturally occurring element, it only synthesizes 50% of the creatine with the rest coming from your food intake.
The problem is that majority of our diet lack natural creatine that is derived from animal proteins. This is the reason why supplementation from creatine hydrochloride products is necessary. By using Creatine HCl tablets you will be able to maintain your health, preserve muscle strength, increase endurance, and facilitate muscle recovery after intense workouts.
Con-Cret supplement is the best product in the market when it comes to creatine hydrochloride supplementation. This delivers major benefits who are in restrictive animal protein diets by eliminating negative side effects of purely animal based nutrition.
How does the Con-Cret Creatine Hydrochloride Supplement Benefit You?
- Majority of the creatine based products that are commercially available do not deliver the benefit of recharging adenosine triphosphate. In this instance, Con-Cret makes use of a unique and natural molecular design which incorporates the most potent and bioavailable creatine to the process to result in significant mass, endurance, strength, and recovery without the side effects normally attributed to creatine hydrochloride products.
- A creatine hydrochloride study indicates that short-term supplementation of creatine HCl products like Con-Cret in healthy individuals is safe. This is based on small scale and longer term studies to demonstrate the safety of effective creatine hydrochloride products like Con-Cret.
- The creatine hydrochloride wiki also discloses that some creatine product users have reported muscle cramping; however, the study shows that no muscle cramping occurred when proper hydration was observed. This means you can avoid negative effects like muscle cramping by taking ample amounts of water with your creatine hydrochloride.
- Creatine also did not result in any significant changes in the serum metabolic markers, serum electrolytes, muscle and liver enzyme efflux, red and white whole blood cell hematology, quantitative and qualitative urinary markers of renal function, and blood lipid profiles. This means that it is almost positive creatine hydrochloride does not negatively impact your health. Moreover, additional experiments showed improved health and lifespan for subjects.
- Using creatine hydrochloride supplements like Con-Cret results in moderate gains with less or no water retention experienced. Moreover, with the proper grams of creatine supplement in your diet you can enjoy effects of creatine like muscle recovery, easier intake, impressive muscle gains, and a more hydrated body. Feasible creatine hydrochloride supplements like Con-Cret also tasted better than other products on the market which claimed similar benefits.
- The administration of creatine also revealed significant improvements in performance based on the memory and cognitive tests of vegetarians. Using double-blind, placebo-controlled cross-over trials, the results of creatine hydrochloride supplementation was very favorable. Combining creatine hydrochloride with vegetarian supplementation resulted in benefits like lower average body stores.
- For bodybuilders and health enthusiasts who want to make use of creatine hydrochloride supplementation, you can benefit from the elimination of the loading phase. Using a legitimate creatine hydrochloride product like Con-Cret also eliminates the cycling on and off that most bodybuilders resort to with other supplement products.
- More importantly, unwanted bloating and water retention is avoided when taking creatine hydrochloride supplements. The use of creatine HCl also drastically increases the muscle cell volumization that results in an anabolic response which tells your muscle cells to increase in size allowing you to maximize your workouts goals.
- Using a legitimate creatine hydrochloride product like Con-Cret allows you to gain increased strength and power. Muscle mass as well as the ability to workout and recuperate is vastly increased giving you faster results in shorter periods. Considering that creatine hydrochloride is the newest product on the market, it should not be confused with the creatine ethyl ester. The creatine hydrochloride or creatine HCl is an entirely different form of creatine relatively eliminating negative side effects.
- Creatine HCl discovery is somewhat an accident due to the synthesizing of ingredients that were needed to produce creatine ethyl ester in 2003. A Creatine hydrochloride study of the process by manufacturers resulted in this newer form of creatine along with its improved effectiveness.
- Compared with creatine monohydrate, the creatine hydrochloride was more superior in terms of molecular stability, creatine hydrochloride solubility (or its ability to dissolve in water), plasma uptake into your bloodstream prior to entering the muscle cells, and virtually zero creatinine conversion. The zero creatinine conversion should be viewed from the point that it is an undesired byproduct that is produced from creatine monohydrate.
- Comparing legitimate creatine hydrochloride products like Con-Cret with other types of creatine supplementation reveals that creatine hydrochloride products have 59 times more absorption rates against creatine monohydrate. In the same manner, creatine HCl is likewise more effective compared to creatine ethyl ester and kre-alkalyn.
- Creatine hydrochloride is considered as the first concentrated product from creatine. You also benefit from the radically new creatine hydrochloride with unique micro-dosing! This means that with only a fourth of a teaspoon for every 100 pounds of body weight you can take it once a day and you will feel its effects. You can even benefit from the positive effects of creatine hydrochloride all year long without having to worry about failing a drug test because it does not fall under banned or illegal substances.
With all these benefits, there is no doubt that using creatine HCl products can increase your training program output. Just make sure that you buy legitimate creatine hydrochloride products like Con-Cret.